Zoomzu is a vertical style gallery plugin with build-in slideshow that can “lazy load” new gallery items as you scroll down the page. “Lazy Loading” can be configured by .
Photo gallery with “lazy loading” and responsive fullscreen slideshow
Zoomzu is a vertical style gallery plugin with build-in slideshow that can “lazy load” new gallery items as you scroll down the page. “Lazy Loading” can be configured by specifying initial number of items on page and amount of new items that plugin loads on demand.
The slideshow has seven CSS3 driven animation effects to choose from, and two image scale modes. Plugin is mobile-optimized and it works well on different mobile devices, as well as provides fallback for older browsers that don’t support CSS3
Below you can find key features of this plugin
- CSS3 transitions w/ jQuery fallback
- “Lazy Loading” of new gallery items
- Build-in slideshow for gallery items
- 7 slideshow animation effects
- 2 image scale modes
- Image preloading
- Photo zoom with double click/tap
- Touch-swipe support
- Keyboard navigation with left/right, esc keys
- Plugin API
- Retina ready controls
- Slideshow “close on scroll” feature
- Valid HTML markup
- Well documented
# version 1.0 (Jul 4, 2016)
- plugin released!
# version 1.1 (Jul 5, 2016)
- added keyboard support (left/right arrows and esc to exit slideshow)
- added "sliderZoom" and "sliderZoomLevel" options to zoom photo with double click or tap
# version 1.2 (Jul 14, 2016)
- added new 3D animation effects - "rotate", "cube" and "sphere"
- fixed "close on scroll" feature to feel more natural
- fixed problem with openSlider() API method when item is not yet visible
CREDITS & SOURCES
Preview was created based on Skeleton
boilerplate. Photo in header made by Rosmarie Voegtli on Flickr