Unleash – wordpress Interface Elements Created by themegasm. This wordpress have specific characteristics , namely: Unleash – wordpress Interface Elements. Unleash – A WordPress Accordion Slider with a Drag & Drop Slide Builder
Unleash is a the wordpress version of unleash jQuery plugin, it includes a powerful drag and drop slide builder with the ability to manage animations with a timeline, add .
Unleash – A WordPress Accordion Slider with a Drag & Drop Slide Builder
Unleash is a the wordpress version of unleash jQuery plugin, it includes a powerful drag and drop slide builder with the ability to manage animations with a timeline, add parallax effect, image and text layers and many more.
- HTML5 Video Support for desktops: Unleash 3 supports adding HTML5 videos in the slides and plays it once the slide is opened.
- Touch support: In Unleash 3 you can drag a slide on desktop or swipe on touch devices in order to move slides, tested on iOS 7.
- Hardware accelerated animations: Unleash depends on CSS3 animations hardware accelerated which are faster and more efficient than old jQuery animations.
- Responsive: Unleash fits any screen from desktops to mobiles, just resize the browser’s window and see how unleash smoothly scales as you resize. You can also choose what content to appear for each device size.
- Drag & Drop Slide Builder: Unleash for WordPress comes with a powerful drag and drop slide builder; insert text or images, move it around or resize it and ad add animations to it.
- Animations Timeline: In Unleash for WordPress you can add an animation to each layer with the ability to choose delay and duration easily with a drag and slide interface.
- Parallax Effect:Switch on parallax effect for a particular slide and move objects relatively according to their z-index or even choose a custom z-index for each layer.
- IE8 Fallback: Unleash 3 uses modernizr on order to detect unsupported features in old browsers and substitute them gracefully.
- Lots of Options: Unleash 3 enables you to choose slide duration, hiding controls, choosing to open a slide on loading and lots of other options.
Special thanks to animate.css