Monitor multiple servers
Automated web installer
Allow users to sign up
Ping from multiple countries
Add an exernal file for advanced details
SMS & Email alerts available
Mobile friendly layout
Monitor memory, load .
You can use this TinyMTR – php scripts Miscellaneous on Php scripts category for alert, graphs, load, memory, monitor, monitoring, monitors, server, simple, site, sms, tinymtr, uptime, web, website and another uses.
- Monitor multiple servers
- Automated web installer
- Allow users to sign up
- Ping from multiple countries
- Add an exernal file for advanced details
- SMS & Email alerts available
- Beautiful charts
- Mobile friendly layout
- Monitor memory, load and disk space
- View all users that have signed up
- Free support after purchase
TinyMTR was built to monitor the status of multiple servers hosted by different people around the world. It has now been moulded into a complete multi-user, multi-location solution to monitoring websites. Whether you want to check your websites every 1, 5 or 10 minutes or if you would like to receive email & SMS alerts on any downtimes occur, this is all possible with TinyMTR.
As the creator of TinyMTR I try and take in as many requests from the community as I can, so if you think I’m missing features, please do let me know in the comments section and I will get back to you with what I think about them.
I have tried to keep TinyMTR’s interface as simple as possible and working across standard web browsers as well as mobile browsing, so you can view it easily where-ever you happen to be. It will always be kept to a ‘clean’ and ‘uncluttered’ look, so you can see what you need to and not be confused.
TinyMTR comes with both email and SMS alerts built into the core, either can be enabled/disabled per server by clicking the button on the statistics page. They will alert you once the server goes down and then when it comes back online again. You must have a working email server to be able to send emails and the SMS messages are sent by Nexmo.
As well as the built in ping times, you are able to see advanced statistics by uploading a single PHP file to the root of the server that is being monitored. This will show you the load, the memory usage and the disk usage and will log this on 3 separate graphs.
I want you to be completely sure that TinyMTR is for you, so go and give it a spin in our demo!
- Username: Demo
- Password: Demo
Please give it a try and let me know what you think!
I am happy to give free support to anyone who has bought TinyMTR. For quicker support please email me through my profile page. Please also make sure you make note of what my support covers.
- A server running either Apache or nginx
- PHP 5.3 or greater with JSON support
- MySQL 5.2 or greater
- file_get_contents() or curl support
- PHP mail() sending enabled
- Ability to get at /proc/* for advanced stats
- Being able to edit a couple of PHP files
- Access and ability to set up cron jobs
Version 1.2 – Released 10/03/2015
- Monitor memory, disk space and load
- SMS and email alerts are now per server
- Settings page has been added to alter details
- External server monitoring with 10 locations
- Advanced statistics page with multiple graphs added
- Slightly improved and altered the design
- Admins can now view all of the users that have joined
- A lot of optimisations and bug fixes
Version 1.1 – Released 08/01/2014
- Multi-language support
- Modest optimisations to the code
- Included Multi-user plugin
Version 1.0 – Released 26/12/2013
- Initial Release