Rustic State WordPress Theme – Blog Magazine Theme Created by eppearance. This Theme have specific characteristics , namely: Rustic State WordPress Theme – Blog Magazine Theme. Always trendy!
Rustic/vintage style in web design is incessantly trendy for years now. Most web design magazines place rustic/vintage style in their web design trends articles for 2017. Now it’s your turn – start your rustic-styled blog with ‘Rustic .
You can use this Rustic State WordPress Theme – Blog Magazine Theme on WordPress category for blog, clean, demo import, feminine, girly, lifestyle, minimal, personal, responsive, retro, rustic, textured, trendy, vintage, wordpress and another uses.
Rustic/vintage style in web design is incessantly trendy for years now. Most web design magazines place rustic/vintage style in their web design trends articles for 2017. Now it’s your turn – start your rustic-styled blog with ‘Rustic State’ now!
- 1:1 demo data included – we’re not leaving you with a beautiful demo and completely awful theme after installation. Few clicks and your theme is identical as our demo page,
- 8 different homepage variants available – choose between: 3 columns grid, 2 columns grid w/ sidebar, classic w/ sidebar, fullwidth and each of these with fixed slider – just take a look: http://rustic-state.eppearance.pl/index.php/demo-preview,
- Customize Admin Panel – set up your WordPress without using code! Just upload logo, change the colors, set up your fav font, change background color/texture and many others. Easy-peasy!
- Custom widgets/plugins – custom hero slider, popular posts, sidebar banner area and few others which make your blog unforgettable,
- Detailed .pdf documentation – step-by-step instructions to explain how to set up your new blog,
- Google Fonts – just pick your fav font(s) and add it to your blog in seconds (instructions included!),
- Fully responsive – don’t have to worry if it’s a desktop, an iPad or an iPhone – works very well on any device!
Need step-by-step instructions?
Sure, you can find it in your download as a .pdf document. Instructions explain how to set up your WordPress after installation to look like our demo version as well as describing some extra tips.
If you have any pre-purchase question, please let us know here in comments or via private message.