Read247 – mobile Android Created by inspitheme. This mobile have specific characteristics , namely: Read247 – mobile Android. Read247 – social network of document, is an mobile stories reader for Android smartphone with great design. Viewers can read, follow and share with their friends on Facebook many interesting documents and stories, which can be managed by an .
Read247 – social network of document, is an mobile stories reader for Android smartphone with great design. Viewers can read, follow and share with their friends on Facebook many interesting documents and stories, which can be managed by an easy-to-use PHP admin panel. Using this application will save your money and time in creating a data sharing application.
iOS version click here
UPDATE: Remove Parse
UPDATE: Image book/store default UPDATE: Message when error load book/store FIX: Crash notification in other device
As per Envato rules, you must purchase Read247 – social network of document (android) under an Extended License if:
– You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the Google Store.
– You plan to make application to your client.
– You plan to add In-App Purchase to your own version of this template (which means that your users can get charged of money).
– You plan to sell your own version of this app (build app) on Flippa and similar markets.
Demo Admin Url:
– User profile
– Push notification
– Ebook reader
– Facebook login, like integrated
– Share to social network
– AdMob integrated
– Crashlytics integrated
– Image caching support
– About us
– Rate app in Google Store
– Terms and conditions
– Follow a story (get update notification when new chapter is available)
– Smart search document
– Pull to update stories
– Manage categories
– Manage document
– Amazon S3 integrated
– Admin login
– App parameters config
– Json service
What You Get:
– Full Android Source Code.
– Full Php Code of Server Side.
– Full Document.
For the psd or the web version of this app, please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for your purchase and support
All additional libraries that we use when writing code in our programs meet the MIT license and Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal, correspond to the free dissemination, modification and commercial sale