ProBars – plugins Muse Widgets Created by Nakshatra. This plugins have specific characteristics , namely: ProBars – plugins Muse Widgets. ProBars – Progress Bars for Adobe Muse.
This is a awesome widget to create progress bars for your website. Its ease to use Option Panel makes everything happen just with few clicks and the fun part is, every element is customizable to suit your .
You can use this ProBars – plugins Muse Widgets on Plugins category for adobe muse, adobe muse widget, bar, bars, color bars, muse, muse widget, progress, progress bars, stylish bars, talent bars and another uses.
ProBars – Progress Bars for Adobe Muse.
This is a awesome widget to create progress bars for your website. Its ease to use Option Panel makes everything happen just with few clicks and the fun part is, every element is customizable to suit your project or web theme. This widget can be used several times in the webpage making a delay in animation through options panel to give an animated look. And the animation only happens when bars become visible in the browser even though you placed it at the bottom of the page.
The Widget also fits 100% page width. Stripes, Animation, Colour theme, delay effects and Many more options.
Use the widget, and show your progress bars in style on your website and enjoy.
Installing and Using:
1. Once you’ve Downloaded the widget, extract it to the desired location (Folder).
2. Launch Adobe Muse.
3. Navigated to the place extracted and double click on “Nakshatra – ProBars”.
4. Head back to Adobe Muse, pull out Library panel (Window Menu – Library).
5. In the Library Menu, you should find a folder named Nakshatra. Open the Folder.
6. Once the folder is open, you’ll see the widget named “Nakshatra – ProBars”. Click and Drag it on to the page.
7. As soon as the widget is place on the page the widget options fly-out is open by default. Customize it.
8. Dive into the Options panel which is self explanatory and make some cooling look progress bars.
Let us know if you need any help setting up the widget, we shall do the needful.