Joomla Feedback Plus – plugins Joomla Created by ddesignerY. This plugins have specific characteristics , namely: Joomla Feedback Plus – plugins Joomla. Feedback Plus is joomla extension for getting user feedbacks. With the help of this extension, user can share their ideas, problems, questions, praises.
With the help of feedback system you can find how people thinking about your site content. .
You can use this Joomla Feedback Plus – plugins Joomla on Plugins category for contact, discussion, feedback, form, joomla feedback, praise, questions, suggestion, support, user comment, user review and another uses.
With the help of feedback system you can find how people thinking about your site content.
- Is this content is useful for them or not?
- What they facing problems in your site?
- What is their query?
- What is good thing about your site?
When you know, your customer opinions about your site, you can improve your site content and make website more reliable and user friendly.
Feedback Plus structure simple and easy to use. Just install the code and enable Feedback Plus module and plug-in and paste code which page you want to show feedback.
Feedback Plus also supports Multi language system which is most important part of all site in currently.
When you complete installation process, a feedback button show on left side, You may shift it right, by managing from backend feedback plus plug-in settings or you can add your custom button.When click on button a form show in popup. In form four sections for Idea, Question, Problem and praises. You need to fill your email address and name with feedback.
- User can share their Ideas, Problems, Questions and Praises.
- You can put feedback in any page.
- Support Multilanguage.
- Users can likes feedbacks.
- In backend all feedbacks show. Here admin can see each feedback detail and delete them.
- In Front End Feedbacks divided as per categories like Ideas, Problems, Questions and Praises.
- Simple and Easy to use.
Joomla 3.x or newer.
- Install zip from extension manager
- Enable the feedback plus plug-in and feedback plus module.
- Then paste that code in your article where you want to show all feedbacks.
- Open feedback plus module and click on “Menu Assignment” tab then select page where you paste the code.
Table of Contents