iOS Recipe App – mobile Ios Created by dmbTeam. This mobile have specific characteristics , namely: iOS Recipe App – mobile Ios. Description
iOS Recipe App is Swift based application for recipes or any other similar content. The content of the app is controlled via simple .xml file, where you have all of the recipes. You have the option to choose between local or external .
You can use this iOS Recipe App – mobile Ios on Mobile category for cook, cook app, cooking, full application for recipes, ios, iOS 10, ios 8, ios 9, ios recipe app, kitchen, recipe, recipes, swift and another uses.
iOS Recipe App is Swift based application for recipes or any other similar content. The content of the app is controlled via simple .xml file, where you have all of the recipes. You have the option to choose between local or external (web hosted) .xml file. The app has nice user interface and smooth transitions between the screens. You can organize your recipes into categories, which are accessible both from the Home screen and the Left Sliding Menu. In addition each user can create his/her own Favorites category.
The app has integration with AdMob and there are several additional features like search, origin filter and share.
The good news is that all of our customers that are using our Android version of the app, could use the iOS version with the same .xml file. So if you have already filled all of your recipes within the .xml file that you are using with the Android version, you can easily reuse it with the iOS one.
- Full control over the content via simple .xml file;
- Left sliding menu with recipe’s categories;
- Splash screen;
- Transitions between all screens;
- Every user can build his/her own Favorites category;
- Multiple images per recipe;
- Shopping list;
- iOS 9 Ready;
- Easy customization;
- Detailed documentation;
- Dedicated support team;
- (New) AdMob;
- (New) Push Notifications;
- (New) Videos/Images can be added to Recipe (Steps) section;
Check out the Android versions for Phones and Tablets:
- xCode Version 8.0
Please read below before adding new comment / contacting us via email
1) There are a lot of questions that are already answered, so please use the search field in Comments section to get answer quickly!
2) If you can’t find answer for your question in the Comments section, please visit the Support section. There you will find some useful information and answers.
3) If you want to ask quick question it’s good idea to post a comment, but if you have an issue, please contact us via the contact from in our profile. Please make sure to point for which product you are asking.
4) Please be patient, while you are expecting answer/reply from us. During the weekends and holidays we will need more time to reply to all comments and emails. Please note that we are doing our best.
- Migration to Swift 3
- Update of AdMob SDK
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Privacy – Calendars Usage Description is Added
- Bug fixed: Favorites list problems on app start
- xCode 8 Support
Version 1.4 (25.04.2016)
- Optimization of Ingredients Section
Version 1.3 (04.04.2016)
- Push Notifications
- Videos/Images can be added to Recipe (Steps) section
Version 1.2 (13.12.2015)
- Display error message, when the app is started for first time with no internet connectivity;
- Recipes Details: Summary tab fix when there is a long text;
- Storyboard fixes.
Version 1.1 (19.09.2015)
- xCode 7 Compatibility;
- Swift 2.0 Compatibility;
- iOS 9 Compativility;
- Multiple Images per Recipe;
- Shopping List.
Version 1.0.1 (16.04.2015)
- xCode 6.3 Compatibility;
- Swift 1.2 Compatibility;
- @2x assets for Left Sliding Menu.
Version 1.0 (03.04.2015)
- Initial version.