Apr 8th 2016
• Updated to XCode 7.3
Nov. 9th 2015
• Removed the method that prevents the Menu button to not go back from the Game Over screen
Hangman is a remake of a classic word game template for Apple TV .
Sep 24th 2016 • Updated to Xcode 8
Apr 8th 2016 • Updated to XCode 7.3
Nov. 9th 2015 • Removed the method that prevents the Menu button to not go back from the Game Over screen
Hangman is a remake of a classic word game template for Apple TV where you have to guess words without hanging your stick man.
It has different Genres and you can easily edit them by a local array and edit their relative words into a local .plist file. This game stores your best scores for each category you play into a dynamic TableView.
It’s a simple game, yet very addictive, native XCode project, Swift language, Storyboard, easy to reskin.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- tvOS 9/10+ – XCode 8.x project – Swift
- Edit genres and words from local array and .plist file
- Easy to reskin
- Well commented code
- User Guide included
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
Have fun with Hangman, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
Important Disclaimer: We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets smilar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon.
We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities.