Facebook Photo Gallery is an Android app template that lets you create a beautiful gallery application from Facebook albums. Photos are synchronized in the background and users get a notification when there are new ones. .
You can use this Facebook Photo Gallery – mobile Android on Mobile category for celebrity, facebook, Facebook Audience Network, Facebook Graph API, gallery, glide, image, immersive mode, lightbox, material design, native ads, notifications, photo, picture, rxjava and another uses.
Facebook Photo Gallery
Facebook Photo Gallery is an Android app template that lets you create a beautiful gallery application from Facebook albums. Photos are synchronized in the background and users get a notification when there are new ones. You can choose one or more albums to synchronize based on their name, id or creation date. The app has Facebook Audience Network native ads built in and the ad frequency can be easily adjusted. Full source code and documentation with detailed instructions are included.
Check out a sample app here:
Sample usage ideas
- A celebrity’s photo gallery based on their wall photos or specific albums
- A photographer’s portfolio app
- An app with product photos from an online store like Etsy
- A comic reader app based on an artist’s page on Facebook
- A personal photo album to share with friends and family
Facebook Photo Gallery uses:
- Android Studio as an IDE to edit and build the code
- SyncAdapter to synchronize photos with Facebook
- Facebook Android SDK to make Facebook Graph API requests
- RxJava 2 for fast parallel synchronization
- Moshi for JSON objects deserialization
- Glide to download and cache photos
- RecyclerView, ConstraintLayout, CoordinatorLayout, Collapsing Toolbar, Immersive Mode, transparent status and navigation bars for a smooth Material Design experience
- Butterknife to avoid boilerplate code
- Facebook Audience Network for native ads
- JUnit 4 and Mockito for unit testing
Facebook Photo Gallery doesn’t ask users for any permissions.