Bee3D is easily customizable, .
Version 2 is now live!
Bee3D is easily customizable, and is extensible, which means you can quickly write your own plugins to further enhance Bee3D to your liking. There are plenty of callbacks to work with, and the Documentation covers the process thoroughly.
- Support Forum
- Live Demos
- NEW! Continuous Loops
- NEW! AJAX fetching & dynamically added slides!
- NEW! Synchronize Multiple Slides
- NEW! Written as Browserify modules
- Keyboard Arrow-Key Navigation
- Mouse Wheel Scrolling
- Mouse Drag / Swipe
- 9 3D Effects available, with more on the way…
- Autoplay, with optional pause on hover
- Infinite Loops
- Parallax effects, optional
- Auto-Focus on load
- Lightweight, 10KB minified
- Responsive Image Support
- Video Carousels
- Extensible callbacks
- Fully Customizable
- SASS Support
- Gulp included
- NEW! Very detailed documentation
- Source code heavily commented
All styling is available in SASS format so that you may rapidly develop your stylings. However, if many of you prefer LESS or Stylus, those options can quickly become available. I want you to use what you’re comfortable with!
Unlike most authors, I’m not afraid to share my source code with you. In fact, I encourage you work from it.
To prove this, Gulp is included in the project, allowing you to continue developing your Bee3D in the same environment in which it was made!
This also means your development time will greatly decrease since your LESS, SASS, or Stylus changes will be auto-magically compiled into production-ready CSS! Just specify which format you’re using.
Original logo design by Adi Dabu